The Dvorak conversion kit is a drop-in air activated recoil system for semi-automatic and automatic firearms. The Dvorak system allows realistic training on real weapons and is available as both Tethered SV-DVARS (using a belt pack) and Non-Tethered SV-DVTRS options. The system utilizes compressed CO2 to simulate recoil by acting on the gun’s bolt or slide to “cycle” the gun. A laser insert is attached at the end of the barrel that will activate the StressVest. Each “shot” is initiated by the strike of the unmodified hammer – producing both recoil and a laser pulse. Using compressed gas instead of ammunition provides the opportunity to fire a large number of rounds at a fraction of the cost of live rounds.
- Recoil kits are available for most popular handguns and many machine guns.
- Each system is designed to quickly drop into place without special tools and to convert a regular firearm into an effective training weapon, which does not use ammunition.
- Using compressed gas instead of ammo gives the opportunity to fire a large number of simulated rounds at a negligible cost.
- After a training session, the entire assembly can be quickly removed from the handgun or machine gun, making the weapon available for use with live ammunition.
- Trigger is not altered in any way so shooter can practice with the actual weapon trigger.
- Mechanism operates at correct cyclic rate while producing noticeable recoil.
- All lasers comply with relevant national and international standards and are eye safe.
- All components are made of high quality corrosion-resistant stainless materials.
Dvorak kits are available for the following weapons (weapons not included).
- Beretta 92 9mm, .40 S&W
- Beretta 96 9mm, .40 S&W
- Beretta M9 9mm, .40 S&W
- Glock 17 9mm
- Glock 19 9mm
- Glock 22 .40 S&W Also fits Glock 31 .357
- H&K P2000 .40 S&W
- H&K USP .40 S&W Sig Sauer P220 .45 ACP
- Sig Sauer P226 9mm
- Sig Sauer P228 9mm
- Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W
- M16, AR15, M4 Rifles .223
- H&K MP5 9mm
- H&K MP5K Compact 9mm